Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last entry.

Hi ! I am back here once! This is the last entry! Actually, I has historically been considered the "Cradle of Chinese Civilization". I am depressed to tell you the bad things that I did. But believe me, I did not did it deliberately. Actually, in China, major floods in me generally have catastropic agricultural, economic and social impact. My flood occurred between July and November 1931. Estimates of the number of people killed in the flood generally range from 1 to 2 million. Figures have shown about 1 million people died of drowning. Some listed that the number of people killed summed up to be as high as 4 million. I also left 80 million people homeless. I am just so sorry for causing this disaster. I know it is kind of late to apologise but i am just so sorry. 


Done By: Jasmine
Edit by : Xu Yu


Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1931_China_floods

No comments:

Post a Comment